Saturday, April 12, 2014

4/18/2014 UPDATE



This will be updated weekly! 

 I currently  Have over $100 in points in the past few weeks

100 points equals $1.00 value to order from Amazon with- look at the screenshot !!! 

 The site is booming and there are a ton of surveys you can do! 

You can even SKIP the surveys and just play games for points!

You can get virtual Visa cards, which you can use anywhere even for League of Legends!  I know people who have!
  Steam cards, PSN codes, Live time for Xbox. , Xbox consoles, PSP's, laptops, etc!  Anything from Amazon!  I have friends who have actually gotten all this free-   Points EVEN COVER SHIPPING- so it's free!

I choose to earn in points because I order stuff from Amazon- you can choose to earn in cash instead like that 50 cents you see and then withdraw with paypal!












www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/
Cheap Hotels Online

No comments:

Post a Comment